Judge David C. Morgan
Indian River: 50% of Indian River County Court Cases; County Election Canvassing Board.
Born in Vero Beach, Florida
- Vero Beach High School – 1975
- Mercer University – BA 1978
- Walter F. George School of Law – JD 1981
- Elected Indian River County Judge – 1996
- Reelected – 2000, 2006, 2012, 2018
- Assistant State Attorney – 1981-1996
- Chief Assistant State Attorney – 1990-1996
Associations - Past Board Member
- Literacy Services of Indian River County
- Substance Awareness Council of Indian River County
- Indian River Charter High School
- Master's Academy
- Treasure Coast Officials Association
As of June 1, 2020:
- All criminal cases are being conducted in person, in the courtroom.
- Small Claims Pre-trial Conferences are being conducted in person, in the courtroom.
- Civil trials and hearings are being conducted remotely using Zoom or any other court appearance platform such as CourtCall, whenever possible.
- Contact the judicial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Proposed Orders in Criminal and Civil Cases
Judge Morgan does not accept hard copies of proposed orders from any litigant represented by Counsel. Proposed orders must be in Word format and emailed as an attachment to IRCJudge@circuit19.org. When emailing, please indicate the judge’s name, the case style and case number. Only the proposed order should be attached to the email.