Judge Joe A. Wild
Indian River: 50% of Indian River County Court Cases.
- J.D. Florida State University 1980
- B.A. Catawba College 1978
- High School, Vero Beach High School 1974
- County Judge 1989 - present
- Assistant State Attorney, 19th Judicial Circuit, 1982-88
- Assistant State Attorney, 2nd Judicial Circuit, 1981-82
- Education Foundation, President’s Council
- Character Counts! of Indian River County, Chairman
- Florida High School Activities Association, Sports Official
- Vero Beach Church of Christ, Deacon
- Kiwanis Club
Proposed Orders in Criminal and Civil Cases
Judge Joe Wild and Judge David Morgan will no longer accept hard copies of proposed orders. Proposed orders must be in Word format and emailed as an attachment to IRCJudge@circuit19.org. When emailing, please indicate which judge the order is to be directed to, the case style and case number. Only the proposed order should be attached to the email.