Judge Paul B. Kanarek
Indian River: All Civil Cases.
- Juris Doctor - University of Florida - 1975
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Florida - 1972
- Martin County High School - 1968
- Circuit Judge - January 4, 1988 - Present
- Chief Judge 19th Judicial Circuit - 1997 - 2001
- Administrative Judge Family Division - 1996 - 1997
- Administrative Judge Civil Division - 1992 - 1993
- Florida Trial Court Budget Commission - December 1, 2000 - Present
- 19th Circuit Judicial Mentor Coordinator/Trainer
- Paul B. Kanarek Attorney at Law - 1980 - 1987
- Chief Assistant Public Defender 19th Circuit - 1979 - 1980
- Assistant Public Defender 19th Circuit - 1975 - 1979
- Kiwanis Club of Vero - Treasure Coast
- Indian River County Children’s Services Council - Board Member
- Substance Abuse Council of Indian River County - Advisory Board
- Shared Services Alliance of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast
- Temple Beth Shalom - Board of Trustees
- Gifford Community Center Advisory Board
Procedures for Summary Judgements in Residential Foreclosure Cases
At the time you file your Motion for Summary Judgment please file the ORIGINAL PROMISSORY AND MORTGAGE with the Clerk of Court; otherwise, you must bring them to the hearing/trial. DO NOT send the originals to the Judges office.
Your Summary Judgment Package (Please see attached) must be received by Judge Kanarek at least 10 business days prior to the scheduled hearing. Please mail all packages to Judge Paul B. Kanarek, Indian River County Courthouse, 2000 16th Avenue, Suite 375, Vero Beach, FL 32960.
YOU MUST ALSO EMAIL the proposed Final Judgment in Word format to
IRCJudge2@circuit19.org at least 10 business days prior to the hearing/trial.
PLEASE SEE Administrative Order 2015-07 for the latest form of Final Judgment required in the 19th Circuit.