Form A: Family Case Inquiry / Update

Use this form only when your case has already been filed and you need assistance. This form is used to inquire about the status of your case, request a hearing date, notify the case manager that you have filed additional documents, or seek information about procedural matters.

Please avoid making the following common mistakes when completing the form.

  • Using this form to change your address. 
    Case managers cannot update your address for you. 
    Please file your changes of address with the clerk of the court.

  • Do not use this form to file a motion or pleading.  
    All requests of the court must be filed with the clerk of the court.

  • Do not use this form to request legal advice. 
    Case Managers cannot provide legal assistance.

Due to increases in caseloads and the Court’s improved responsiveness and accountability, most business will be conducted by email.  You must complete the following form to obtain assistance on an open case.  You must submit a separate Form A each time you request assistance from the Case Management office.  You will receive a response as soon as possible but definitely within 3 to 5 business days by email.  Please check your spam/junk folders in addition to your inbox in case our response to you has been sent there by your computer program.

Information About the Case Inquired

County of Case
Type of Case
I am requesting/informing you

Name and Address of Person Requesting Self-Help Assistance