Skip to main content
- How can I obtain proof of my court proceeding?
You would contact Court Reporting Services and request a certified transcript or a certified audio CD of the proceedings.
- If I don’t remember my case number or the date(s) of my court hearings, how can I obtain that information?
You would contact the Clerk of Court’s office in which the hearing took place and make those inquiries with them.
- How do I know if my proceeding was digitally recorded?
Your proceeding was digitally recorded if it was heard before a hearing officer, general magistrate, or if it was a non-civil proceeding required to be recorded at public expense.
- What is a transcript?
A transcript is a printed version of words spoken/testimony previously given in a court proceeding.
- Is the transcript free or does it transcript cost money?
No, the transcript is not free. The cost of each transcript varies according to the length of the transcript.
- Can I pay for my transcript after it has been completed?
No. All transcript requests require 50% deposit of the estimated cost before transcription can begin.
- How long is the turnaround time for a transcript quote?
Three (3) to five (5) business days.
- How is the transcript cost determined?
The transcript cost is determined by the page, which is determined by the length of the proceeding.
There is a per page rate as follows:
Original and one copy rate: $3.50
Copy of previously prepared transcript: $1.00 per page
- Can I order a transcript on an expedited basis?
Yes, you can, but only if that service is available at the time.
- What is the cost of an expedited transcript?
(WHEN THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE, up to a maximum of 200 pages)
Original and one copy rate expedited up to 2 business days: $5.50 per page
Original and one copy rate expedited 3-5 business days: $5.00 per page
- What form of payment is acceptable?
The only acceptable forms are money order, bank cashier’s check or attorney’s check. Cash is not accepted.
- Who do I make payment out to?
State of Florida.
- Where do I mail payment?
Payment should be mailed to:
Court Reporting Services
Nineteenth Judicial Circuit
218 South Second Street
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
- How much is the cost of an audio CD?
The cost is $25.00
- How long is the turnaround time for an audio CD?
Once payment is received, twenty-four (24) hours.
- If I order an audio CD, can I type the transcript myself?
No. Only a 19th Judicial Circuit court approved transcriber should type the transcript.
- Will the audio CD play on my MAC computer?
No, it will not.
- If I still have questions, who can I call to ask?
You can call the Court Reporting Services department at (772) 462-1879.